Thursday, August 21, 2008

Olympic Hacking He Kexin Age 14!!

For all of you who watched the Beijing Olympics and noticed that He Kexin, (left) the gold medal winner of the uneven bars event, is not 16, please read the links below:
http://strydehax.blogspot.com/2008/08/hack-olympics.html

http://strydehax.blogspot.com/2008/08/olympic-hacking-part-ii-lets-go-for.htmlpart-ii-lets-go-for.html

I mean, to me its obvious! She isn't 16 or even close. Supposedly, her "real" d-o-b is 1/1/1994, but I think its more like 1/1/1996. She is clearly not going through puberty. I also think other gymnasts from the Chinese team are also under 16. Since He robbed Nastia of the gold in the uneven bars, in that questionable tie breaker, the focus has been on her. Jiang Yuyang (underneath) looks very young to me. The Chinese state records that surely have disappeared by now stating He's d-o-b as 1/1/94 should be enough for the IOC to initiate some kind of investigation.


http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/olympics/article4578241.ece

Why didn't the Chinese officials think of this earlier, and what does it take for them to get these records off web? What I am wondering is how they are getting tipped off that American Internet hackers are turning up their records. Just because they make the spreadsheets disappear, it doesn't make them look any less like they are cheating.

I penned my letter to the IOC earlier in the week. Aside from the matter of the under age Chinese gymnasts, I also mentioned other issues relevant to the games in my letter. If you need contact info for the IOC, let me know.

No comments: